Feasibility Study of Biogas from Chickens for Inghams
The objective of this project was the reduction of waste disposal cost and improved environmental management. AECOM prepared a feasibility study, which included:
• analysis of the waste water treatment process;
• stakeholder consultation;
• analysis of waste streams;
• analysis of other local waste streams;
• analysis of potential biogas production;
• energy demand analysis of plant;
• preliminary designs of plant configuration;
• costing of plant components;
• economic analysis.
Phase 2 has begun including laboratory testing.